Why does juicing weight loss work so well? The fact is, juicing items rich in trace minerals can help to facilitate weight loss in a number of ways:
JUICING CAN HELP TO REDUCE CRAVINGS
VEGETABLE JUICE CAN BOOST THE METABOLISM
A JUICE FAST CAN TAKE OFF THE POUNDS
Many weight loss diets end up starving the body for needed nutrients. The body is “hungry” for nutrition. But how do you satisfy these cravings and still lose weight? Vegetable juice! For very few calories, juicing can offer a rich source of nutrients that can help to reduce cravings.
Stir back in some or all of the pulp, or use a juicer with a larger screen, to get more of the fiber, which can help to make that satisfied feeling last longer.
To help my stomach feel full while on a diet, I drink 8 ounces of vegetable juice, diluted with water, 3 or 4 times a day. It instantly gives me that lovely full feeling. Then I add in some good fat and protein, like coconut oil and pomegranate, to more fully meet my body’s nutritional needs and further reduce cravings while I do my juicing weight loss.
For sweet tooth cravings, you can juice some carrots, beet roots and perhaps some Jerusalem artichoke, along with a little parsley. This helps to maintain blood sugar levels, and is a better approach than eating a lot of fruit, as fruit is fairly high in sugar. Juicing weight loss is so much easier when you don’t feel hungry!
Although exercise may be the best way to boost the metabolism, juicing can also help.
1. Juicing or eating fresh fruits and vegetables at least once every 2 hours can really boost the metabolism, especially if you don’t eat meat during this time.
Fresh juice requires very little digestion, leaving your body more energy to burn fat. Vegetable juice is also an excellent source of enzymes, which play a key role in metabolism.
2. Add in some spice, such as coriander, cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, allspice and cayenne. These are hot spices which can help to increase the metabolism. Watercress, chili powder, cumin, onion powder and garlic powder can also be added to juice to help burn fat during juicing weight loss.
3. Juicing detox can help to increase one’s health and energy output, thereby boosting metabolism.
4. Grapefruit juice helps to regulate spikes in insulin levels and to increase metabolism. Peal the fruit, but leave as much of the white pith as possible, as it is a rich source of nutrients. Consider 3 servings per day.
5. Thin down your juice with water, then drink a second glass of water. A study in Germany found that drinking 17 ounces of water increased the metabolic rate by 30%. Personally I always start my day by taking a number of key supplements with a 12 ounce glass of water, then I drink 8 ounces of juice thinned down by another 8 ounces of water.
Foods rich in protein, such as fish, lean poultry, seeds, beans and nuts, may also help to increase metabolism during juicing weight loss. Nuts and fish are especially beneficial for increasing the metabolism, as they contain healthy polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
Your body needs nutrition. A water fast drains you of energy, while
a juice fast fills you with energy and needed nutrients. Juice fasting is far superior, and the pounds can still come off quickly.
You can substitute juice for just a single meal. Drinking juice in place of a heavy meal from time to time is a great way to gradually lose weight.
For juice fasts lasting a week or longer, consider the following:
2. Rotate a variety of vegetables and fruits of varying colors into your juice, to give you a broader range of nutrition.
3. Amount of weight loss. It is usually possible to lose from ½ to 1 pound a day, depending on your physical activity. Even by adding in fat and protein, you may still feel an occasional hunger pang. But just remember: when you don't allow these "hunger pangs" to win, your body will be convinced to start burning fat!
Though juice fasting can work, I much prefer losing weight by juicing and eliminating carbs. I don't feel as deprived, which keeps me from feeling like binging after the fast.
For a juicing recipe for weight loss,
There are also things you can do to enhance their their light energy, which is actually one of those nutrients your body craves.
So get out that juicer and get ready to lose some weight! Juicing weight loss can make the difference.
After extensive research, the items in this right column are ones that my family and I have found useful, and I trust
that they may be helpful to you as well.
Concentrated sea minerals,
blended with herbs,
and olive oils.